In 2018, we talk about DApp
In 2019, we talk about Staking
In 2020, we talk about Defi
In 2021, we talk about NFT and more applications
Since the birth of MultiVAC, parallel processing has been put in the first place. Whether it is called “multi-core Ethereum” or “sharding killer”, you can find many kinds of evidence in the whitepaper, yellowpaper, and purplepaper. Yes, we have made many trade-offs and designs for parallel processing.
For faster transactions, we design the ledger structure by sharding, no one has a complete ledger, but everyone owns all the ledger. At the same time, we have selected a more appropriate consensus mechanism for each shard and transaction confirmation between shards. Whether it is the calculation, storage, or transmission, every detail is specific to the shard level.
The original all-dimensional sharding technology has the characteristics of high security, high scalability, decentralization, and low threshold:
- VRF randomly selects miners, the security of a single shard is equal to the security of the entire network, and there is no need for energy waste caused by a large number of hash calculations
- POS mortgage access, punishment for evil, variable entry probability, consistent block generation probability, avoiding the concentration of large holder’s rights
- Everyone can mine, no mining machine, no competition, only office computer or personal computer can participate in mining
- The design for light nodes, miners, and storage nodes breaks storage and transmission restrictions, maintains decentralization and high scalability at the same time
- The more the number of shards, the higher the performance, and it can increase linearly, and the performance and scalability can be improved infinitely
Do you remember the transaction failed because of the sudden increase in the gas fee?
Do you remember the arbitrage failure because the transaction speed is too slow?
Do you remember the contract cannot be deployed because the gas limit is exceeded?
Do you remember the mining machine is too expensive to become a miner?
Yes, MultiVAC solves these problems. As long as a dual-core computer with 4GB memory and 10Mbps bandwidth can join the network, become a miner and experience a distributed network with a single-shard peak of 533 TPS and an overall peak of 30,784 TPS!
At the same time, we have also brought developers a more free, flexible, and concise smart contract platform
- Turing complete, it supports C++ language to write contracts by default and can support complex business logic
- It can greatly reduce the developer’s threshold, high adaptability, high scalability, and free
- UTXO/DataCell dual model & state sharding improves parallel processing capabilities
We believe that every developer will look forward to the arrival of new changes.
MultiVAC is a high-throughput flexible blockchain platform based on all-dimensional sharding. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications (dApps). MultiVAC is developing the first solution in the world characterized by speediness, efficiency, and all-dimensional sharding to expand its capacity in computation, transmission, and storage. It realizes the maximum throughput while maintaining decentralization and without sacrificing security.
Telegram Group: https://t.me/MultiVAC2020