We are honored to announce our New Website has been deployed, which means the Trusted Sharding is becoming reality, the Mainnet enters the countdown phase.
As we described in the monthly report of April, there are 4 steps in Mainnet, Stage ZERO, Stage ONE, Stage ADVANCED, and Stage ULTIMATE.
In Stage ZERO, our mission is to open the door of the future, push the start button of MultiVAC, and make sure it’s stable.
Although it is a trial operation stage, it is also a Mainnet-level operation requirement. When a certain number of blocks are generated by miners and verifiers, when all verifications are confirmed to be correct, we will enter the next stage.
In the Stage ZERO phase, ordinary users cannot send transactions or create contracts for the time being. Only whitelist users can perform transfers and contract operations. If you are interested in participating in the verification of transfers and contract operations, please contact us.
At the same time, if you are a developer or have a strong interest in developing applications on the MultiVAC platform, you are also welcome to contact us.
In addition, we highlight the 3 major technological innovations to make it easier for everyone to understand and remember:
PBC consensus mechanism: polar byzantine consensus
- Fast speed, low algorithm complexity O(cN) level
- The degree of decentralization is high, and 1000 nodes in a single shard can participate in the consensus
- Consensus verification between cross-shards, mortgage more tokens has a greater probability of entering the shard, but equal rights after entering the shard
HSM storage framework: hutong storage mechanism
- Originally created an asynchronous interactive storage structure based on the Merkel tree to realize the separation of data storage and control rights. The correctness of data can be verified through the summary, and the entire ledger data can be accessed, reducing the size of the ledger data and the amount of network transmission, which is flexible and efficient
- No complete ledger, no performance bottleneck, support for horizontal expansion, and can be extended indefinitely (data is only related to this shard)
- Multi-storage node backup, decentralization, high fault tolerance
ITM transmission model: interstellar transmission model
- Fragmented networking architecture, which provides mechanisms for checking, updating, and reconnecting between nodes. Through discovery services, the number of connections to each node is always maintained at a reasonable level, and the transmission efficiency of the fragmented network is fully guaranteed
- In-shard broadcast mechanism. After the miner completes the block confirmation, the new block information is first pruned, and then broadcast in the shard. The pruned header occupies only 400 bytes of space, which greatly reduces the network data transmission pressure
- Cache the received confirmation data, reduce broadcast forwarding scenarios, and avoid network storms
MultiVAC is a high-throughput flexible blockchain platform based on all-dimensional sharding. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications.
MultiVAC is developing the first solution in the world characterized by speediness, efficiency, and all-dimensional sharding to expand its capacity in computation, transmission, and storage. It realizes the maximum throughput while maintaining decentralization and without sacrificing security.
About us: Website
Listed Exchange: Kucoin.com, Gate.io, MXC.com
Swap on DEX: Binance DEX, PancakeSwap, DODO DEX, BurgerSwap