MultiVAC’s April 2022 Monthly Project Report
Welcome back to MultiVAC’s Monthly Project Report. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Welcome our new team member, Cathy.
Cathy’s official title when joining $MTV is Vice President of Community and Ecosystem.
In the future, she will represent MultiVAC in communications with the community and will be responsible for ecosystem cooperation and incubation.
Giveaway from BitKan
21,111 MTV was awarded to a lucky winner who followed BitKan and MultiVAC Twitter accounts.
Listing on Fibswap
We are excited to announce the Fibswap DEX token listing!
You can now make cross-chain swaps across 7 different blockchains and $MTV at dex.fibswap.io or with their app on iOS and Android
MTV is available on Guardarian
Now, you can buy MTV directly on Guardarian!
Guardarian.com offers you convenient ways to purchase #crypto with #VISA, MasterCard, #SEPA, Swift, and Faster Payments.
Dr.Shawn answered some questions from the community.
The following questions are frequently asked and are technically related:
1. Why is everything on the MTV Blockchain occurring on Shard 0 at the moment? Is it because the remaining shards are currently not functional or is there any other reason for that?
Shawn: Currently, only one shard is activated. If the usage on the network is high, the shard-split behaviour will be triggered.
2. Is the testnet still available for testing dApps pre-deployment? If not, what other viable option(s) are there if we are not considering deployment to the mainnet initially?
Shawn: Currently we have no testnet deployed. The main reason is that the cost of deploying the testnet is relatively high (dozens of servers are required). The gas fees on the MultiVAC mainnet are still very low, so the deployment cost on the mainnet is completely acceptable. You can deploy the test app directly on the mainnet. If there is any other necessity to deploy a testnet, you’re welcome to communicate with us. We will consider deploying a testnet with only a few nodes.
3. What are the specifications required for deploying a dApp on the MultiVac Blockchain (including Smart Contracts)?
Shawn: There aren’t many special constraints at the moment. Deploying contracts on MultiVAC is basically the same as other EVM platforms. However, the current MultiVAC limit for a single contract is about 4 million gas. This is the only thing you need to be aware of.
4. Can you clarify how will the dApp Incubator mention on the MultiVac website work in the future?
Shawn: We welcome developers to develop various applications on MultiVAC. We will provide various forms of support such as social media promotion, financial support, etc. You can also contact our ecosystem lead directly, Cathy: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In spite of the sophistication of the PoIE algorithm and the penalization of malicious behavior, what is the level of security that is offered against intrusion or data theft, compared to other level 1 blockchain technologies and their PoW or PoS algorithms? PoIE is relatively untested so far. And do Merkle Trees offer some sort of additional data security with regards to the aforementioned concern?
Shawn: PoIE is the consensus at the bottom data verification level. We also have a PoS mechanism on the user side to ensure that most nodes in the network are honest and reliable. MultiVAC’s data verification method based on the Merkle tree is very efficient and brief, and we have not found any new security issues yet. We believe this is a more efficient and decentralized means of data storage and transmission.
MultiVAC is a high-throughput flexible blockchain platform based on all-dimensional sharding. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications.
MultiVAC is developing the first solution in the world characterized by speediness, efficiency, and all-dimensional sharding to expand its capacity in computation, transmission, and storage. It realizes the maximum throughput while maintaining decentralization and without sacrificing security.
Listed Exchange: Kucoin.com, Gate.io, MEXC.com
Swap on DEX: Binance DEX, PancakeSwap, DODO DEX, BurgerSwap