MultiVAC the 50th Bi-Weekly Report: Automation and intelligent deployment
Welcome to MultiVAC’s Bi-Weekly Project Report for the past two weeks. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the last bi-weekly report, the follow-up project progress will be changed to monthly report.
Since the research and development of the main network has been basically completed, we will try to invite more nodes and groups to join in mining, and all the members of the community are welcome to participate!
- Smart contract C++ compiler and SDK improvement;
- Solve the problem that the consensus mechanism may reduce efficiency under ultra-large-scale concurrency;
- The complete regression test of the main net, in order to ensure the test is in place, some tests need to be performed manually, and it will take some time;
- Development of basic contract functions based on MultiVAC and token issuance contract framework;
- Development of automated deployment scripts has been completed to facilitate the intelligent deployment of the main net
TOTAL DEPOSIT: 779,669,509
ACTIVE MINERS: 779
TOTAL REWARDS: 75,794,640
CIRCULATING SUPPLY: 4,453,183,600
ANNUAL REWARD: 8.10%
Note: We will process the deposit and withdrawal requests every Friday, please be patient.
Mining Guide: https://medium.com/multivac-foundation/cloud-mining-program-for-multivac-testnet-3-0-oracle-3eb5b3410538
Apply for Mining Whitelist: http://mtvmining.va.mikecrm.com/E91WWVV
Query reward: https://e.mtv.ac/#/home
Query reward ranking: https://e.mtv.ac/#/network
Official deposit address: 0x7F7EBDBf85028Bb6Cd8fb078f5aD89Dd162868c6
MultiVAC is a high-throughput flexible blockchain platform based all-dimensional sharding. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications (dApps). MultiVAC is developing the first solution in the world characterized by speediness, efficiency, and all-dimensional sharding to expand its capacity in computation, transmission, and storage. It realizes the maximum throughput while maintaining decentralization and without sacrificing security.
Technical Whitepaper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Tech_Whitepaper.pdf
Technical Yellowpaper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Sharding_Yellowpaper.pdf
Technical Purplepaper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Programming_Purplepaper.pdf