MultiVAC the 38th Bi-Weekly Report: Online AMA with MultiVAC CEO Frank & CTO Dr.Shawn Invited to Suning’s Blockchain Conference
Welcome to MultiVAC’s Bi-Weekly Project Report for the past two weeks. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Progress To Check:
- MultiVAC CEO Frank invited to join the accelerator program initiated by Microsoft & SISPARK.
- MultiVAC CTO Dr.Shawn invited to Suning’s blockchain conference to deliver a keynote speech.
- Community AMA with MultiVAC CEO Frank.
- Internal large-scale nodes testing for the testnet 3.0 version. The test’s result is quite positive.
- Improved the network’s dynamic re-sharding function. Bugs impacting the re-sharding function have been fixed to improve the stability of dynamic re-sharding performance.
- Internal large-scale nodes testing for the testnet 3.0 version. The test’s result is quite positive. Dev team has collected and solved all problems encountered during the internal test.
- Improved and upgraded the blockchain browser’s wallet for the testnet 3.0. Now the wallet can support common transaction sending function and deposit transaction sending function.
- Improved the request RPC frequency. The request frequency can be dynamically adjusted according to the mainnet’s height. Communication performance among distributed processes has been improved.
- Testing-tools upgraded for MultiVAC’s latest implementation and Prometheus monitor.
- Implementation of CIPLUS to improve the robustness of MultiVAC codes.
Apply for Mining Whitelist:http://mtvmining.va.mikecrm.com/E91WWVV
Query reward: https://e.mtv.ac/#/home
Query reward ranking: https://e.mtv.ac/#/network
Official deposit address: 0x7F7EBDBf85028Bb6Cd8fb078f5aD89Dd162868c6
Community & Marketing Progress:
- MultiVAC CEO Frank invited to join the ecosystem accelerator program initiated by Microsoft and SISPARK
MultiVAC CEO Frank was invited to participate in the SISPARK’s ecosystem accelerator program on Dec 18. This program was initiated by Microsoft Suzhou and SISPARK jointly. It’s also the world’s first innovation program supported by Microsoft.
2. MultiVAC CTO Dr. Shawn invited to Suning’s blockchain conference
On Dec 21, Dr. Shawn, the CTO of MultiVAC was invited to deliver a keynote speech for Suning.com (Suning is one of the largest online retailers of China). As the keynote speaker, Dr. Shawn delivered a blockchain solution-orientated speech and discussed with other speakers over issues like industry development directions, and the pros & cons of various blockchain solutions. Other influential tech leaders from China Unicom and Lenovo also joined this meeting.
3. MultiVAC CTO Dr. Shawn invited to DeepChain’s conference
On Dec 26, MultiVAC CTO Dr. Shawn was invited to attend the conference held by DeepChain China. DeepChain is an influential media and information distribution platform in China. Dr. Shawn exchanged in-depth views with all participants over the current cryptocurrency market and competing blockchain solution providers.
4. The mining program of MultiVAC going smoothly & automatic re-invest function paused
The mining program of MultiVAC is going stably and smoothly these days. We welcome more supporters to join our mining activity. As we’re about to launch the testnet 3.0 quite soon, we will pause the ‘automatic re-invest’ function from Jan. 1, 2020. The miner’s rewards will still be displayed in the individual account’s balance. Miners still have full control of their rewards. After the launch of testnet 3.0, users can join and exit the network at will.
5. Community AMA with MultiVAC CEO Frank
On Dec. 27, MultiVAC CEO Frank conducted an online AMA in the global telegram group. Mr. Frank answered supporters’ questions & concerns and shared the latest progress of MultiVAC. The MultiVAC R&D team just launched the 2.2 version of testnet (the pre-testing version for official testnet 3.0 ‘Oracle’) and underwent multiple internal tests. More beta tests for the community are likely to be organized and the official version of 3.0 tesnet will also be released soon.
MultiVAC is a high-throughput flexible blockchain platform based all-dimensional sharding. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications (dApps). MultiVAC is developing the first solution in the world characterized by speediness, efficiency, and all-dimensional sharding to expand its capacity in computation, transmission, and storage. It realizes the maximum throughput while maintaining decentralization and without sacrificing security.
At the same time, MultiVAC pioneers flexibility for DApps to trade-off freely on the impossible CAP triangle between decentralization, performance, and security, supporting large-scale decentralized commercial applications for complex and diverse business requirements.
Follow us for the latest news and project updates:
Programming Purple paper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Programming_Purplepaper.pdf
Telegram chat link: https://t.me/MTVCommunity
Telegram announcement channel link: https://t.me/MultiVACMTV