MultiVAC the 35th Bi-Weekly Report: The Technology Community Was Officially Launched, Welcome Everyone to Discuss
Welcome to MultiVAC’s Bi-Weekly Project Report for the past two weeks. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to send your feedback to email@example.com.
1. Reconstructed the key modules of MultiVAC and combed the system architecture to improve the code quality;
2. The MultiVAC technology community was officially launched, welcome everyone to discuss;
3. MultiVAC and Gate.io jointly organized technology live broadcast;
4. MultiVAC CTO Shawn Ying was interviewed by the Chinese authoritative media “Technology Daily”.
- Reconstructed the key modules of MultiVAC and combed the system architecture to improve the code quality, and improve the processing efficiency of the message and system security, 20% has been completed;
- Designed an optimization scheme for network message processing, aiming to process P2P network messages more efficiently, so that MultiVAC data transmission achieves high efficiency, low coupling, and high scalability;
- Upgraded integration test to realize the automatic construction, testing, and integration of the code so that CI can support more stressful testing;
- Optimized the data backup scheme, supports fully automated data backup and improves data security and backup efficiency;
Apply for Mining Whitelist:http://mtvmining.va.mikecrm.com/E91WWVV
Query reward: https://e.mtv.ac/#/home
Query reward ranking: https://e.mtv.ac/#/network
Official deposit address: 0x7F7EBDBf85028Bb6Cd8fb078f5aD89Dd162868c6
Community & Marketing Progress
1. The MultiVAC Technology Community Was Officially Launched, Welcome Everyone to Discuss
MultiVAC officially launched the technical community on November 6. The community includes News, General Lounge, Miners Tavern, Protocol Dev & Discussion, Application Dev & Discussion, Economics & Governance, and the Bi-Weekly Reports. We welcome all MultiVAC enthusiasts to post questions to the community and participate in discussions on topics of interest to you.
2. MultiVAC and Gate.io Jointly Organized Technology Live Broadcast
MultiVAC and Gate.io jointly held a technology live broadcast on November 6. CTO Shawn Ying conducted an in-depth interpretation of MultiVAC’s technological innovation and future development. Shawn said that the PoS projects we have seen in the market are almost all designed according to the DPoS concept, using the EOS code system and strategy. Therefore, the PoS projects are basically highly centralized and have at most dozens of nodes. MultiVAC can support thousands or even tens of thousands of nodes to participate in consensus mining through the all-dimensional Sharding solution, and achieve decentralization.
3. MultiVAC Held a Meeting, Sharing Internal Technology
MultVAC held an internal sharing technology meeting on November 8. MultiVAC CTO Shawn Ying introduced the features of MultiVAC’s project and technological innovations so that his team can understand its technical principles. Shawn emphasized that MultiVAC is the first one to propose all-dimensional Sharding for computing, storage, and transmission. It is also the first one to realize calculating, storing, and transmitting in each shard, which is proportional to the TPS of this Shard. The volume of TPS has nothing to do with the total volume of the whole network. Due to the low miner threshold and linear expansion, a large number of miners will join the MultiVAC ecosystem, creating more shards to achieve stronger TPS performance and prosper the entire ecosystem.
4. MultiVAC CTO Shawn Ying Was Interviewed by the Chinese Authoritative Media “Technology Daily”
MultiVAC CTO Shawn Ying accepted an interview with China’s authoritative media “Technology Daily” on November 13. Shawn said in the interview that the current blockchain technology is not mature enough so it is extremely vulnerable to security risks in the face of new and complex application scenarios. However, with application scenarios increasing, the specific security issues involved in blockchain technology will be exposed, and the blockchain industry will take specific measures for specific problems to make blockchain technology more mature.
5. MultiVAC CEO Frank Was Invited to Participate in an Offline Salon Held by Standard Consensus & Golden Finance.
MultiVAC CEO Frank was invited to participate in an offline salon organized by “Standard Consensus & Golden Finance” on November 16, with the theme “Staking Industry’s Status, Difficulties, and Solutions”. At the event, Frank expressed his views on the current status of Staking and the trend of the futures market and conducted in-depth communication and discussion with many project parties and media.
MultiVAC is a high-performance and flexible public chain, focusing on solving the scalability bottleneck of blockchain. With the all-dimensional Sharding solution, it endows blockchain with capacities of high throughput, flexibility, and infinite scale-up potential to support large-scale decentralized commercial applications in various scenarios. Over 40 top capitals, including IDG, NGC, Dfund, Hashed, Signum, Arrington XRP, and ICODrops, have invested MultiVAC with $15 million.
Follow us for the latest news and project updates
Programming Purple paper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Programming_Purplepaper.pdf
Telegram chat link: https://t.me/MTVCommunity
Telegram announcement channel link: https://t.me/MultiVACMTV