MultiVAC the 26th Bi-Weekly Report: MultiVAC Attended StakingCon Eco-Conference to Discuss the Future Development of PoS
Welcome to MultiVAC’s Bi-Weekly Project Report for the past two weeks. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to send your feedback to email@example.com.
1. Started testnet 3.0 development work;
2. Tested consensus time performance, and developed statistics tool;
3. Optimized the network data traffic process to reduce system cost;
4. Optimized the message push mode to improve transmission efficiency.
1. Split data requests and business logic to improve browser performance.
Smart Contracts and System Operation
1. Refactored the logic of testing-tools startup to improve operational efficiency;
2. The virtual machine supports the deployment of smart contract initialization code;
3. Optimized the update logic after that the smart contract is integrated into the ledger;
4. Promoted the targeted deployment of smart contract verification in regions;
5. Optimized the distribution mechanism of the relevant data of smart contracts;
6. Provided interfaces for deploying smart contracts.
Mining Data ( July 14, 2019)
Total deposit: 126,315,161 MTV
Total amount of nodes: 1,297
Total reward: 13,380,580 MTV
The average earnings per miner: 58,945 MTV
The average daily ROI: 0.585%
The current daily ROI: 0.273%
The Top 5 Earnings
№1 792,520 MTV (total deposit 6 million)
№2 767,955 MTV (total deposit 5.20 million)
№3 762,870 MTV (total deposit 3.88 million)
№4 761,817 MTV (total deposit 5.85 million)
№5 575,474 MTV (total deposit 4.36 million)
1. MultiVAC Attended StakingCon Eco-Conference to Discuss the Future Development of PoS
StakingCon — Staking Eco-conference sponsored by the top Chinese blockchain media Odaily and BlockBeats was successfully held in Beijing on 10 July. This is the first large offline ‘staking ecology’-themed activity in the crypto world. The delegates from MultiVAC, Algorand, Tezos, and other top projects have been invited to discuss some major issues together, focusing on the economy, technology, traffic, security, and benefits.
During this conference, the MultiVAC CTO Shawn Ying delivered a keynote speech, introducing the features of all-dimensional sharding and how to participate in mining. Professor Ying said that MultiVAC has made a breakthrough in the scalability of the blockchain network performance and reached the industrial level. In the meantime, it ensures that ordinary PCs have the equal right to mine, which suggests that blockchain network is no longer monopolized by the mining pool and mining machine.
Check here to view more.
2. Private Investors Start Lockup and Mining to Support MultiVAC in a Long Term
MultiVAC has issued MTV token for nearly three months. As scheduled, the private sale tokens would be released on June 9. But after talking with MultiVAC Foundation, quite a few private institutional investors have decided to lock up or deposit their releasing tokens for mining, to fully support the long-term project development.
Meanwhile, the Foundation is consulting with other investors. No tokens will be released before all the negotiations have done. We will work with all investors and community members together to promote long-term ecological development in a steady way.
Here, we thank all the private investors for their strong support and all kinds of assistance in one year and we want to express our special appreciation for the institutions who have decided to lock or deposit their tokens, which are NGC, Signum, Spartan, UniValues, Genesis, DFG, ZMT, Mainnet, Homerun, and ANG Fund.
3. After Achieving the Goal of 100 Million, Foundation Has Bought Back 7.34 Million MTV
The deposits of testnet 2.0 have reached 100 million on June 30. We have bought back a total of 7,342,170 MTV from the exchange as the reward of the second pre-mining stage, which has been distributed to all miners last week. Please check it out.
Besides tokens buyback from the exchange, in the third phase, MultiVAC will organize new and interesting activities, including “Invitation Rewards” and “Newcomer Protection”. Check here to view the details.
The number of nodes deployed in the whole network has reached 1,297 on July 14, and the overall system operation is very stable. The block time is fixed at around 10 seconds, and a total of 13.38 million MTV have been produced.
4. The First MCC Event Is Over and the 40,000 MTV Reward Distribution Is Completed
The first MCC event of the English community has ended on June 30th. We really appreciate all your participation and support. The total number of participants was 3,291 and the total credits were 35,718. At present, the 40,000 MTV of this event has been distributed, please check it.
The second MCC rules:
1) All participants will share 30,000 MTV together based on their personal total credits;
2) The top 10 participants will share 10,000 MTV together based on their personal comment credits;
3）The foundation will set up specially a miner node, whose mining rewards are going to be distributed to the members who participate in the daily special community event;
Check here to view the details.
MultiVAC is high-throughput flexible blockchain platform based on trusted sharding computation. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications (dApps). MultiVAC is developing the first solution in the world characterized by speediness, efficiency, and all-dimensional sharding to expand its capacity in computation, transmission, and storage. It realizes the maximum throughput while maintaining decentralization and without sacrificing security.
At the same time, MultiVAC pioneers flexibility for DApps to trade off freely on the impossible CAP triangle between decentralization, performance, and security, supporting large-scale decentralized commercial applications for complex and diverse business requirements.
Follow us for the latest news and project updates
Programming Purple paper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Programming_Purplepaper.pdf
Telegram chat link: https://t.me/MTVCommunity
Telegram announcement channel link: https://t.me/MultiVACMTV