MultiVAC Monthly Report for September 2020: Realized the basic functions of DeFi
Welcome to MultiVAC’s Monthly Project Report. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Testnet upgrade (in progress): The testnet integrates the latest updates of MultiVAC, and the overall restart work is still in progress;
2. Fixed the problem that testnet may crash with a very small probability, and added some security check mechanisms;
3. The basic functions of DeFi are realized, including trading, lending, and complete application functions;
4. The low-level script in the smart contract has been upgraded to improve the data processing logic;
5. Solved many safety problems.
· TOTAL DEPOSIT: 636,040,575
· ACTIVE MINERS:
· TOTAL REWARDS:
· CIRCULATING SUPPLY: 3,575,134,726
· ANNUAL REWARD:
The testnet is upgrading, you can view the above blank data after the upgrade is complete.
Note: We process the deposit and withdrawal requests every Friday, please be patient.
Mining Guide: https://medium.com/multivac-foundation/cloud-mining-program-for-multivac-testnet-3-0-oracle-3eb5b3410538
Apply for Mining Whitelist: http://mtvmining.va.mikecrm.com/IFAORSA
Query reward: https://e.mtv.ac/#/home
Query reward ranking: https://e.mtv.ac/#/network
Official deposit address: 0x7F7EBDBf85028Bb6Cd8fb078f5aD89Dd162868c6
MultiVAC is a high-throughput flexible blockchain platform based all-dimensional sharding. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications (dApps). MultiVAC is developing the first solution in the world characterized by speediness, efficiency, and all-dimensional sharding to expand its capacity in computation, transmission, and storage. It realizes the maximum throughput while maintaining decentralization and without sacrificing security.
Technical Whitepaper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Tech_Whitepaper.pdf
Technical Yellowpaper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Sharding_Yellowpaper.pdf
Technical Purplepaper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Programming_Purplepaper.pdf