MultiVAC Bi-Weekly Report 21th: MultiVAC officially released Smart Contract Programming Purple Paper
Welcome to MultiVAC’s Bi-Weekly Project Report for the past two weeks. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to send your feedback to email@example.com.
- Dependency injection optimization for modules such as ShardProcessor, miner, and storage node;
- The peer module was modified and add a message forwarding mechanism;
- Add an actor module to reconstruct the message flow;
- The ShardProcessor module was refactored to optimize the code structure;
- Develop dynamic resharding logic, the milestone2 was completed, and 50% of the overall development task was completed;
- Provide connection layer support for dynamic resharding;
- Add some matching interfaces of related RPC to facilitate service level calls;
- Solved the problem of node downtime restart stability;
Smart contract and others:
- Smart contract purple paper final version checksum confirmation;
- Preliminary discussion of MultiVAC economic model design;
- MultiVAC Programming Purple Paper Official Released: From Distributed Bookkeeping to Programmable World Computer
Yesterday, we officially released Smart Contract design in our Programming Purple Paper: Flexible Sharding Supporting Turing-Complete Smart Contracts. After 6 months of nearly 30 versions of the iteration of the Purple paper, it was finally released.
The programming purple paper is the third large-scale technical document from MultiVAC’s Core Algorithms Team, following the release of our technical white paper and our technical yellow paper in 2018. MultiVAC provides effective support for Turing-complete smart contracts on our highly efficient sharded architecture, the model upgrades the blockchain world computer from a single core to a multi-core system which scales with size.
2. Launched the Purple Paper Release Community Witness Program
To enable the community users to have a deeper understanding of the MultiVAC smart contract purple paper, and actively participate in the release and interpretation of the purple paper, the team launched a community witness program.
You can participate in Proof Reading, technical discussion, technical interpretation, community live broadcast, and other witness activities, and you can get 100–10000MTV or beautiful gifts after successful participation! Please pay attention to the official group for details.
3. The mascot U disk arrived, and the MultiVAC derivatives are more abundant.
Recently, a new small partner joined the MultiVAC, which is the “mascot U-disk.” The appearance is a cute little Mac, but the actual opening is a practical U-disk, which contains 16G of storage space, and can also be used as a keychain, it can be described as cute and practical. If you participate in community activities often, you will have the chance to Win it!
4. MultiVAC cooperated with BlockCloud, Ankr, etc. to jointly host “Millions of Community AMA.”
To enhance interaction with the community, and help community users to have a better understanding of blockchain knowledge and future directions. On April 28th, MultiVAC CEO Frank teamed up with the founders of BlockCloud, Ankr, IOST, and ARPA to hold the “Millions of Community AMA,” which was broadcasted in dozens of communities through text.
MultiVAC CEO Frank said, “The development of the public chain is inseparable from core technology and community support. MultiVAC’s All-Dimensional Sharding can achieve full sharding in all three dimensions of computing, storage, and transmission and achieve ultra-high throughput that can support large-scale commercial applications. At the same time, MultiVAC also has global More than 30,000 community partners contribute to the development of the project every day, which is the key to the success of the project.”
5. Dr. Shawn’s second part of the technology sharing video was released.
In the second part, Dr. Shawn introduced several current mainstream expansion solutions, On-chain, Off-chain, and partial-centralized, and analyzed the problem of various expansion schemes and why the selection of sharding as the final solution of MultiVAC. Please click the link below for details:
6. MultiVAC CEO Frank and CTO Shawn were Invited to Attend the “Liaoyuan Plan” Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Sharing Session
On April 23, at the Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Sharing Conference held by Pomegranate Finance and BCSpark, MultiVAC CEO Frank and CTO Shawn made a wonderful sharing. The atmosphere of the live discussion was positive, and there were reports from many media such as Golden Finance, Mars Finance, and Planet Daily.
Shawn said that the real blockchain 3.0 battlefield is how to solve the impossible triangle problem of the blockchain. Compared to On-chain, Off-chain and partial-centralized solutions, MultiVAC’s unique multi-core full-dimensional sharding technology provides a fully sharded underlying architecture for the blockchain, which fundamentally improves system security and throughput.
MultiVAC is High-Throughput Flexible Blockchain Platform based on Trusted Sharding Computation. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications (dApps). MultiVAC is developing the world’s first fast, efficient, and fully sharded blockchain with sharding for not only computation but also transmission and storage, maximizing throughput while maintaining decentralization and without sacrificing security.
MultiVAC pioneers flexibility for DApps to trade off freely on the impossible CAP triangle between decentralization, performance, and security, supporting large-scale decentralized commercial applications for complex and diverse business requirements.
Follow us for the latest news and project updates
Programming Purple paper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Programming_Purplepaper.pdf
Telegram chat link: https://t.me/MTVCommunity
Telegram announcement channel link: https://t.me/MultiVACMTV