MultiVAC Bi-Weekly Report 20th: MTV Token Sale & TGE Completed, Listed KuCoin and Held the Trading Competition
Welcome to MultiVAC’s Bi-Weekly Project Report for the past two weeks. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to send your feedback to email@example.com.
MTV Token Sale & TGE Completed, Listed KuCoin and Held the Trading Competition
As of April 9, 2019, the MTV token purchase has been completed and successfully listed on the global exchange KuCoin. We are fully aware that the progress of MultiVAC is inseparable from the attention and support of community members and enthusiasts. Here, the MultiVAC team expresses heartfelt thanks and blessings to all supporters.
1. TGE and address announcement
MTV token generation was completed on April 9, 2019, and was announced to the MultiVAC community on the same day. The information is as follows:
Token generation contract address: 0x8aa688AB789d1848d131C65D98CEAA8875D97eF1
Foundation address: 0xA8d2250A556864bafb1dB55b2D547B7edE9C3E7A
Ecosystem address: 0xEc49E50c95c7d147036D8Fff99e822a69f130157
Foundation tokens will be strictly used for project expenses, and Ecosystem tokens will be strictly used for community incentives and ecological construction. Click here for TGE and initial liquidity details.
2. Held the trading competition with KuCoin
To celebrate the launch of MultiVAC (MTV) on the world’s leading exchanges KuCoin, MTV is collaborating with KuCoin to release MTV and KCS trading competitions. Participate in the MTV Trading Competition and win a share of 8 BTC + 4,000,000 MTV. Click here for more.
3. Token Information inclusion
MTV has been included in the following market website for your convenience:
- Dynamic re-sharding development is in progress, the shardprocessor module has been reconstructed, and the dynamic re-sharding milestone1 was completed;
- A re-sharding seed was added to the block header;
- Added test cases of modules such as chain, state, and txpool to improve test coverage;
- The P2P branch was merged to the master;
- DNSSeed message enable relay bugs was fixed;
- The bug that empty block bashash is always unchanged was fixed;
- The function that the storage node can recover data from the disk after the node restarts is realized;
- Some issues were fixed during node restart;
Smart contract and others:
- The Chinese version of the Smart Contract Purple paper has been finalized ;
- The technical specification documents were refined to improve the overall development process;
- Discussion and formulation of MTV mining client design solutions;
1. Welcome MultiVAC first global ambassador — — BlockchainBrad
April 16, we are pleased to announce that MultiVAC has welcomed the first global ambassador — — Brad (YouTube: BlockchainBrad)!
I guess many of you have followed the KOL in the blockchain field, he has been committed to the blockchain educating, and tracking, analysis and reporting of high-quality projects. Brad has nearly 30,000 Twitter fans and more than 20,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel. Check here for the first interview.
2. Founder’s first AMA successfully held in the community
To help MultiVAC community to know more about the project, we decided to hold an AMA in the community to answer your questions regularly so that everyone can understand more technical details and progress of the MultiVAC on time. On April 19th, MultiVAC held the first AMA. The co-founders answered more than 40 hot questions on the spot and won wide acclaim from users.
3. Introducing Frank’s new twitter, welcome!
On April 13th, we created a new Twitter account @frank_multivac for Frank. Here we will share some news about project technology and market progress from time to time. Please feel free to pay attention to it.
1. MultiVAC has passed the Security Audit of @certikorg
On April 9th, MultiVAC is glad to announce our partnership with Certik, the top security audits platform. The ERC-20 of MTV had passed Certik’s rigorous formal verification process with an excellent score, and it improves the security of MTV token issue. Click here to view the audit report.
CertiK states that the MTV token is based on standard ERC-20, with strict authority control and token combustion ability, and the TGE contract is highly secure. At the same time, MultiVAC also enhances system security through CertiK audit reports.
2. MultiVAC’s CTO Dr. Shawn attended the “2019 West Lake Future Industry Investment Promotion Symposium”
On April 10th, the CTO of MultiVAC Dr. Shawn Ying as a “representative of future industrial enterprises”, was invited to attend the “2019 West Lake Future Industry Investment Promotion Symposium” sponsored by the government of West Lake District Hangzhou Province.
Dr. Shawn Ying introduced the current situation and future of the sharding technology to government departments and other enterprise representatives, and discussed the landing planning of blockchain industry under the guidance and assistance of the government.
On April 11, MultiVAC is pleased to announce our strategic partnership with Ankr Network! We are giving full play to our respective advantages to give in-depth cooperation in cloud computing, data storage and other aspects, and make joint efforts for the landing application of blockchain technology.
4. MultiVAC and Blockcloud Achieved a Strategic Partnership to Jointly Create New-Generation Blockchain Protocol
On April 16th, MultiVAC officially announced our strategic partnership with the new generation TCP/IP project Blockcloud. We can exchange and share mutually in the level of the underlying technology and business ecology, worke together to upgrade and improve the existing Internet system.
On April 18th, we are pleased to announce the strategic partnership with TOP Network to improve the underlying information services of the blockchain jointly, accelerate the application of the public chain system.
6. MultiVAC CTO Shawn Attended IEEE WCNC 2019, Published a Distributed System Academic Report
The IEEE WCNC (Wireless Communications and Networking Conference) was held in Morocco from April 15th to 19th, local time.
MultiVAC CTO Dr.Shawn was invited to attend and published the academic report entitled “Nonuniform Node Distribution using Adaptive Poisson Disk for Wireless Sensor Networks”.
The wireless communication technology innovations involved in the report may have important theoretical value for the exploration of wireless devices mining, such as mobile phone mining in blockchain.
7. MultiVAC CEO Frank attended “The 7th China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Leadership Summit” and won the “Best CEO” award
On April 20th, MultiVAC CEO Frank attended “The 7th China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Leadership Summit” hosted by xiouhui.com. At the meeting, Frank gave a wonderful speech on MultiVAC and the road to entrepreneurship and won the “2019 Entrepreneurship Best CEOs & Investment Figures” award.
MultiVAC is High-Throughput Flexible Blockchain Platform based on Trusted Sharding Computation. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications (dApps). MultiVAC is developing the world’s first fast, efficient, and fully sharded blockchain with sharding for not only computation but also transmission and storage, maximizing throughput while maintaining decentralization and without sacrificing security.
At the same time, MultiVAC pioneers flexibility for DApps to trade off freely on the impossible CAP triangle between decentralization, performance and security, supporting large-scale decentralized commercial applications for complex and diverse business requirements.
Follow us for the latest news and project updates
Telegram chat link: https://t.me/MTVCommunity
Telegram announcement channel link: https://t.me/MultiVACMTV